Draft 2
I've made in improvements from my first draft by changing the font because some thought it was too sophisticated and that it wouldn't stand out to a younger teen audiance. I changed the font to "Britannic Bold" because it is bold and stand out against the picture and is easy too read, which is important, it also isn't to babyish and the typical font type you would find in a teen girls pop magazine which is something I want to avoid. I added an outer glow and it is lined in a pink identical to the one on her lips, I didn't want too much pink because I didn't want it to be too feminine but I like the affect it has because it matches her lips and some colours in her scarf. This makes it her "own" type of font.

Change the post title to Target Audience research of 2nd draft
ReplyDelete