Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Lucy Barker 9063 - Poster for Grace - ancillary task 3


Draft 1

The poster for Grace works with my other ancillary tasks, because it has her with the same outfit and the locations are very similar but it also has synergy with the music video because by the concert dates, there are the most recognisable characters from the video. I'm not sure whether I like this idea but I wanted some synergy with the video so I will be asking my TA if they like the idea before deciding to keep them. I think the concert dates are a good idea and I've kept the venues small because as an indie/singer song writer artist who is only just making her way onto the scene I feel that these kind of venues is were a star like Grace would start of. I'm not keen on the text because I think it needs to be the same as the text on the other ancillary tasks, the album cover and the magazine advertisement. I'm thinking of next time using a gaming font to show clash with the real life images, because we are living in a real world, which is the problem highlighted in the video, that we spend to long on games and living virtual lives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment