I chose this picture instead because the outdoor setting keeps with the 'natural' image I am trying to create for Grace. i had her wear a hat as well because it differentiates between the photo shoot and the more casual look she wore in the music video. She appears more stylish, but not too over-the-top.
I chose this design for the side of the album - it keeps with the colour scheme of white, black and pink used on the front cover.
This is the design for the back cover of the album - I have again used pink and black, and included a picture across the top because I feel this extra detail is interesting without dominating the whole area.


I like this Maddie, print all and put your work with Lucy's so that you can choose the best of both. Perhaps create your final and then check it out with your TA again?
ReplyDelete